<VV> Starter problems once again,

Joe Reid roder314 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 28 16:16:08 EDT 2010

Starter problems once again, I think this is the 3rd time in less  that 2 years,
the last time was about 8 or 9 months, the car is driven  as a daily driver.

I have replaced everything, flywheel, pressure Pilate, Everything! I  NOW, it is
sounding just like it did before, Just kind of bangs, sounds  like a ratchet, I
don't think the solenoid pulls all the way in ,  sounds like it kind of grinds
the flex plate, the teeth on both look OK  though. It has done the several
times, last time I replaced everything,  now I'm not sure what to do.

Thank you in advance for any help you can give me. Starters are usually pretty
easy to fix, but this one really has me stumped!. Joe