<VV> Starter problems once again,

deltainc deltainc at grm.net
Wed Sep 29 16:41:27 EDT 2010

----- Original Message -----

Subject: <VV> Starter problems once again,

> Starter problems once again, I think this is the 3rd time in less  that 2
> years,
> the last time was about 8 or 9 months, the car is driven  as a daily
> driver.
 Starters are usually pretty
> easy to fix, but this one really has me stumped!. Joe
Something to do :  check the voltage at the starter input , 1) your car
....  and ...    2) another vair, with a starter that is running just fine
( usually for 20 years or so ... ).
Maybe you are losing voltage ( under a load, say a couple headlights or so
...   ) to the starter lug.  especially since you have replaced everything
else.
Besides, it is something to do while waiting for an epithany.
reargards, ken campbell, iwa, " bot an epithany on e-bay but it came without
instructions " ,