<VV> 1967 Monza 110 PG HV Carb Questions - Fuel enrichment jet

John O'Shea jco99 at cox.net
Wed Sep 29 18:44:57 EDT 2010

Pretty sure that carb body you are showing in your series of pictures is not
the correct one for your 67 Monza.  IIRC, by 67 all primary carbs had the
idle air fitting in the body above the venturi.  The carb body in your
pictures doesn't have one which probably means it is for a much earlier year
car.  Can anybody here help with that?

As has been recommended to you here by several people, get Bob Helt's
Corvair carburetor book.  It is full of pictures and has answers to all the
questions you have been asking everyone, plus many other things that you
don't know you don't know.

Jack in Las Vegas