<VV> Tech Tips Volume 3

Jim Houston jhouston001 at cfl.rr.com
Wed Sep 29 20:35:36 EDT 2010

  I received my copy of the Tech Tips update today.  While updating my
Tech Tips, I noticed a small flaw in the new version.  They printed a
new table of contents for each chapter, which required a reprint of the
"back" of the TOC - usually page 2 of the chapter.  The flaw is they
used a larger font, and as a result, on several of the chapters so
information is not reprinted.  For example, in the exhaust chapter two
complete paragraphs are missing.  Most of the other problems are
smaller, usually only one or two sentences; but sometimes a couple of
complete paragraphs (Spark plug page is another one - a lot of the Bosch
information disappears)..  While the new update is great, if you want
ALL of the information, be sure to compare the new page 2 with the
previous one, and cut/copy and paste or whatever to retain the old
information.

Jim Houston