<VV> VV Membership --> V V Member Update database ?

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Thu Sep 30 19:27:24 EDT 2010

Where does this data (www.vv.corvair.org/registration/vvMemberUpdate.html) go ?

Is it shared with the Corvair (VV) database ?  If so, I'd be in there, or at least my name, right ?

Will this info (www.vv.corvair.org/registration/vvMemberUpdate.html) go into a vehicle database and be shared ?
That seems to be what is being suggested, that we have one database, and not a bunch of disjointed files with duplicate and inconsistent information in each ?

Charlie

  The VV  Roster is what it is,  a "Roster"

Your "info submission" goes to the Page's WEBMASTER....listed there...

 WHO is suggesting anything?   NO ONE BUT YOU!!!!!!!

I "suggest"  you just WAIT  until you read that the "online Database"  is available....you'll sleep better!

 See ya at the Toss!

Disclainer:   "GG's"  and "LOL's"  are implied.....but I've been told they are meaningless in your world.

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://mysite.ncnetwork.net/reswr0kp/