<VV> Tech Topics at the GWFBT&SM

Jamie & Tanya Reinhart jtreinhart at omnitelcom.com
Thu Sep 30 21:46:59 EDT 2010

John, I would guess that Harry probably doesn't know the answer to the
merchandise question. I was made aware just today that western director
Scott Howey has requested that some CORSA merchandise be sent to him for the
GWFBT&SM. So it looks like there will be some there if everything works out
the way it should. As for supplement 3, I don't have an answer for you
because I have not looked at one that close, but I would argue that Mark's
description of the editor of the document is over the top and inappropriate.
Thanks

Jamie Reinhart
CORSA President