<VV> ZO6 following GT

Smitty vairologist at cox.net
Fri Apr 1 11:31:34 EDT 2011

> From: Mike Jacobi <mvjacobi at comcast.net>
> Subject: <VV> FW: Z06 Vette following Ford GT -
>
> CARS GOING WEST ON I-94 THROUGH MELVINDALE AND ALLEN PARK.  SEE THE FORD
> OFFICES ON OAKWOOD...WOW WHAT A VIDEO.......
> Vette chasing Ford GT
>  http://broadbandsports.com/node/10561
Smitty Says;  Yeah interesting,   But--------  I am conflicted when I see
something like that.  Neither of the cars was being truely extended.  Maybe
the drivers were (mentally).  So what was the purpose of driving at
excessive speeds on public highways?  Neither their skill nor the cars
performance was being displayed.  Anybody that can afford a GT or Vett can
surely buy time on a track where they can explore their inadaquacy without
hazarding other people.
Not setting myself up as a paragon of virtue.  I have gone fast on public
highways, but not when there was another car in sight.