<VV> Stabilizer Bar

Leland L Garland lgarland1 at cox.net
Sun Apr 3 04:22:03 EDT 2011

I bought this bar back in the late 1970's or sometime in the 1980's.  I
think I ordered it from J.C. Whitney and I've always thought it is an
ADDCO bar.  But, I can't find any installation instructions or sales
documentation.  I've had it stored with other parts all these years
(thus all the damage to the paint) and never got around to using it.   I
would like to list it on Ebay because I have no intention of ever
installing it.

Can anyone out there identify the bar or provide any information that I
could use for the Ebay listing?

Leland L Garland
65 Monza coupe
Phoenix AZ