<VV> firing order

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 3 19:45:47 EDT 2011

Based on the firing order (stamped on fan shroud) and the cylinder numbers
(also stamped on the shroud), it should not be too hard to figure out which
way it turns.  But, if still in doubt simply remove the distributor cap and
watch which way the rotor turns while your mechanic friend turns the key to
START.

Later, JR