<VV> VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 75, Issue 12

djtcz at comcast.net djtcz at comcast.net
Sun Apr 3 14:05:39 EDT 2011

----- Original Message -----

From: "Leland L Garland" <lgarland1 at cox.net>
Subject: <VV> Stabilizer Bar

I bought this bar back in the late 1970's or sometime in the 1980's. ?I
think I ordered it from J.C. Whitney and I've always thought it is an
ADDCO bar. ?But, I can't find any installation instructions or sales
documentation. ?I've had it stored with other parts all these years
(thus all the damage to the paint) and never got around to using it. ? I
would like to list it on Ebay because I have no intention of ever
installing it.

Can anyone out there identify the bar or provide any information that I
could use for the Ebay listing?

Leland L Garland

REPLY
I have a rear bar for an LM I got from Whitney in the mid 70s. I remember the Documentation was skimpy. The mid section pretty much dead straight, unlike the one in your picture. The brackets were hunks of angle iron, and there were some rubber bushings as I recall
I never installed it, so it may not even be the correct part for a Corvair.

Dan T