<VV> Urethane Rear Lower Control Rod bushings - Good for street?

sethracer at aol.com sethracer at aol.com
Sun Apr 3 20:21:52 EDT 2011

*The rear lower control arm bushings on my 65 sedan are shot.  Are the
5 Durometer Urethane bushing arms good for everyday street use?  Are
hey much stiffer than stock?  I'm interested in hearing from people who
ave used these.
Thanks,
Steve Brown

Steve - I have used both durometer bushings on street Corvairs. The 75s are fine for a regularly  driven car.

- Seth Emerson