<VV> Second Corvair

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 23:25:52 EDT 2011

Dennis, in Dec 1971 my 62 coupe was at college where it was the most
reliable car at the dorm (Washington State University, Pullman,WA.).
We could hear water cooled blocks cracking at -20F but the Corvair
would always start and ran great! I used to push snow up on the hood
while driving, it would go anywhere with its sawdust retread snow
tires. More than once my car was the car of choice to the ski lifts!
We may not have been very warm, (needed the heat to defrost the
windows) but we always got there and back. :):)  Thanks for the
memories. Mark Durham