<VV> Belted Helmet!

Ebarr19 at aol.com Ebarr19 at aol.com
Mon Apr 4 18:55:26 EDT 2011

Back in the mid 70's when I was living in Illinois our local state senator
introduced a bill requiring helmets for motorcycles, it passed into law.
about six months or so later one Sunday morning that senator woke up to 400
Motorcycles in his front yard and the spokesman told him that he didnot think
he could control them if he did not do something to change that law. He was
the only senator at the time to introduce a bill and then a bill to cancel it
 !!! " He did listen to his people " !!!!
Gene Barr