<VV> Looking for a small casting operation

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 5 14:23:02 EDT 2011

Hi. I am searching for a casting company (or someone will to try it) that will do
small batches of metal carburetor parts, using an original part for the mold.
The metal type is not critical.I need a few 1953 Corvette Carter YH carb choke cable
mounting brackets. For those not aware of what goes on the Corvette parts market,
it is strange (and often grossly inflated) to say the least. I can buy a complete core for
less that the parts on it (but that still leaves me short of the parts). Thanks for any leads.
The Carbmeister