<VV> FW: Tax on Collector Cars

John Gull johngull at bellsouth.net
Wed Apr 6 06:39:32 EDT 2011

Sorry forgot to send link. I hope this never happens! John Gull in Asheville
NC

You may want to send this out to the members!  We need to get this bill
killed!

Don't know if you are aware of the newest tax to implemented by our tax and
spend government.

Check the link below.  Schumer knows that some Americans who work hard all
their lives and manage to save some money after paying their high taxes can
be easy targets for getting even more of their savings.  If they invested
their time and money into antiques, tax the value of the antiques!  We all
know how well the government would be at estimating those values.

NOW HERE IS ANOTHER DEMOCRAT SCHEME FOR PICKING OUR POCKETS: TAX 10% PER
YEAR FEDERAL TAX ON THE VALUE OF YOUR ANTIQUE / COLLECTOR / STREET RODS ETC.
VEHICLES! GREAT!!!!!

HOW ABOUT DOING THE SAME ON THE VALUE OF YOUR HOUSE OR PERHAPS YOUR
BANK/INVESTMENT ACCOUNTS......... WOULDN'T THAT BE SWELL TOO??

HEY........CHUCK SCHUMER FROM NY:

HOW ABOUT JUST SPENDING LESS $$$$!!!

Call or write your elected officials in DC to Kill This Bill!

http://www.saac.com/files/newsletter/0411/news-04-01-11.pdf