<VV> winter beater

Jeffrey B. Aronson jrh at foxislands.net
Thu Apr 7 08:25:14 EDT 2011

On 4/6/2011 4:56 PM, Michael Kovacs wrote:
> We need a new subject.
>
>    How 'bout a class for the 2012 concours/car dsplay in Mass for the best/worst
> WINTER BEATER??????????? I'll offer mine up for the challenge. 1969 500
> everything works except the radio. 110 pg 174,000 miles never overhauled. Starts
> instantly and stops straight, steering tight. Outstanding 4 REAL snow tires of
> 185 13 size.
And I hereby challenge your '68 with my '66, easily one of the
scruffiest Corvairs on the road today! 110/4 with working AM radio,
starts after some chuffing, stops more or less, steers in the general
direction indicated by the steering wheel, and worked great in the snow. :).

Jeff Aronson
Vinalhaven, ME 04863
www.landroverwriter.com

'66 Corvair Monza Coupe 110/4