<VV> Fuel Pum Pressure/Upholstery Work

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 10:10:46 EDT 2011

Greg, you got  your answer below, the lower pressure is better for
Corviars, what happens is the higher pressure can overcome the needle
and seat in the carbs, there isn't enough pressure with the floats, to
keep the needle on the seat, so extra gas flows in and out the
overflow, which goes into the engine intake. Clark's sells an
adjustable pressure regulator if you think there might be a problem.
Mark Durham