<VV> winter beater AND low mileage

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Thu Apr 7 15:02:35 EDT 2011

In a message dated 4/7/2011 11:19:04 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
judynrandy at comcast.net writes:

I'll  take you all on.  My "winter beater" is a '65 monza 4dr 110/pg.  It
was a true little old ladies car. (I found the original paperwork in the
glovebox)  100% complete, NO rust, super interior, all original and
EVERYTHING works.  The am radio does very well, and the heater will  roast you out. I
hardly ever have to use the blower.   As for the  low mileage part, 45,000
miles.  The best part of all this: the car only  cost $900!!!

Randy (Cap'n) Hook

Randy,

That ain't a beater (though it would have been 20 years ago).  That's  the
kind of car you sell to someone who won't drive it in the winter:)

Bob Hall
Group Corvair
Corvanatics
CORSA