<VV> Live Free or Die

Ken Clark kcvair at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 8 12:08:17 EDT 2011

I bought a '62 Corvair cp new and wouldn't drive it out of the dealer ship until the seat belts were installed.  Have used them ever since and not sorry.  Too many people in roll overs and crushed under their car because they weren't belted in, or went through the windshield because they were not fastened in.  Ken Clark