<VV> CALIFORNIA CORVAIRS OPEN HOUSE - JUNE 4th, 2011

Jeffrey Williams lovetrunkinit at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 9 15:06:39 EDT 2011

Sorry, should read:

Search Shortcuts

My Photos
My Attachments

Chat & Mobile Text
[Hide]
I am Offline

0 Online Contacts[Add]

Not Listed? New Chat

0 Mobile Contacts[Add]

Not Listed? New Text
Settings

YAHOO.mc.YM_STRINGS.headerTxt = "Chat & Mobile Text";YAHOO.mc.YM_STRINGS.loading = "Loading";YAHOO.mc.YM_STRINGS.cancel = "Cancel";intermCM();

gLaunchProfile.start('RT_AD_REC');

gLaunchProfile.stop('RT_LP', false);gLaunchProfile.start('RT_RP');

Go to Previous message | Go to Next message | Back to Messages

ReplyReply All

Move...

 Flag this message

<VV> CALIFORNIA CORVAIRS OPEN HOUSE - JUNE 4th, 2011
Saturday, April 9, 2011 3:25 AM

"Jeffrey Williams" <lovetrunkinit at yahoo.com>Add sender to Contacts

To:

virtualvairs at corvair.org

We are proud to announce our second annual CALIFORNIA CORVAIRS OPEN HOUSE this coming Saturday June 4th, 2011. Our open house event last year was a huge success with nearly 40 Corvairs in attendance. It looked like a Corvair car show! We'll be serving hot dogs from the barbeque and offering drinks...free for everyone. Please stop in anytime from 9 until 5 and tour the world's largest Corvair parts and service facility, meet the employees and browse through tons of parts. Most of all don't forget to drive your Corvair!

We are proud to announce our second annual CALIFORNIA CORVAIRS OPEN HOUSE on June 4th, 2011 (Saturday). Our open house event last year was a huge success with nearly 40 Corvairs in attendance. It looked like a Corvair car show! We'll be serving hot dogs from the barbeque and offering drinks...free for everyone. Please stop in anytime from 9 until 5 and tour the world's largest Corvair parts and service facility, meet the employees and browse through tons of parts. Most of all don't forget to drive your Corvair!

Jeff Williams

California Corvair Parts, Inc.
15090 La Palma Drive
Chino, California 91710