<VV> How Low (mileage) can you go?

Ramon Rodriguez III corvairgrymm at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 22:59:03 EDT 2011

I've got you all beat!  My 65' Corsa 140 coupe has ZERO actual miles!!!
Well, at least according to the title =P

I bought the car with no title and later obtained one, but somewhere along
the line somebody hit the wrong key because the title I got back from the
state says "0" in the mileage block, and "actual mileage" in the odometer
status block hehe.  So it's official, I've got the worlds lowest mileage
Corvair! (nevermind that it's got rust holes in the doglegs and no
interior!).

GM has a green on green 69 convertible with only 40 miles on it, it is wild
to see a brand new vair!  I saw it at the GM heritage center

Here are the pics I took:

http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f90/Swiftblade13/new%20vair/?action=view&current=heritagecenter128.jpg

http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f90/Swiftblade13/new%20vair/?action=view&current=heritagecenter132.jpg

http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f90/Swiftblade13/new%20vair/?action=view&current=heritagecenter133.jpg