<VV> carburetor plugs

Larry Forman larry at forman.net
Tue Apr 12 10:05:31 EDT 2011

I would try Grant Young.  He is on VV.   Another alternative would be to
tap the bowl and seal it with a screw.   Super simple.   For sealing you
could either use a small piece of gasket material or Loctite.   I
suppose the Loctite PST, pipe sealant with Teflon, which is a thick
white teflon based thread sealer, would work well also.   Much better
than Teflon tape, which I would stay away from.

Larry Forman