<VV> Corvair (diecast) Siting in "Monk and The 3 Pies"

chaz at properproper.com chaz at properproper.com
Wed Apr 13 01:43:41 EDT 2011

Does this count as a "Corvair Siting" ?

I was watching an episode of "Monk and The 3 Pies"

Adrian Monk’s crazy stalker neighbor buys him at auction when her
(dead) dog is accused of killing another neighbor.
She has created shrine to Adrian, including a Corvair Diorama of his
crime scene another episode called “Monk and The 3 Pies.”

The model appears to be a 1/18 scale Yatming diecast re-painted powder
blue with the interior painted off-white ?

I haven't seen one wit light blue exterior or white interior, except
ones I customized, and I'm pretty sure he didn't use mine ?

Here's a link to pix I took from the screen (it was an old VHS ~ I din't
have a digital video available so I just photographed it.)

www.yourbuyersinn.com/Cars/Corvair/CorvairInMonkAndThe3Pies.htm

This may have been posted before (around 2005 or so, when it first aired
?)

Charlie