<VV> Question

James Davis jld at wk.net
Wed Apr 13 10:37:41 EDT 2011

There are three fuses in the fuse block used for the gasoline heater.  A
3 amp used for the dash lights and piggy-backed to the heater control
lamp (un-switched); a 10 amp used for the heater combustion blower and
glove compartment lamp (un-switched) and a 20 amp used for heater system
and backup lights (switched).  The 20 amp fuse is used for the fresh air
heater also which can be a problem if you have both heater systems.
There is a special under dash wiring harness for the gasoline heater not
included with the standard wiring harness, but was included in the
dealer installed gasoline heater kit.
Jim Davis