<VV> Spyder Dash

rbeth at comcast.net rbeth at comcast.net
Wed Apr 13 12:29:55 EDT 2011

Just want to let everybody know the problem I had with California Corvairs.
I bought a Spyder Dash from Calif.Corvairs. Talked to Jeff Williams and he sent me a Email that I still have that It was in good working order. I had Corvair Ranch install the dash. The Tach, Gas Guage, and spedo did not work. I called Jeff Williams and told him he said that their was nothing he could do and hung up on me.
Just wanted to let everybody know what you will have to deal with if you buy parts from Calif Corvairs.

Richard Bethard
Nokesville, Va