<VV> carburetor plugs

William Hubbell whubbell at verizon.net
Wed Apr 13 13:13:28 EDT 2011

Inorganic (elemental) lead is very poorly absorbed through the skin, so it is extremely difficult to get lead poisoning by this route.  I wouldn't worry about touching lead shot, etc. with your bare hands.  I probably wouldn't eat it, though.  The organic lead compounds are much more toxic.

Bill Hubbell