<VV> oil question; using Bob Helt's chart

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Thu Apr 14 19:25:17 EDT 2011

Hi Bob,
I think that it is all the media's fault. O'l man television has got us. It
 is they who have taught is to worry about EVERYTHING. They tell us that
the  planet is warming. They tell us that the Chinese will overtake us soon.
They  tell us that the value of the dollar is dropping. And now all of the US
nuclear  plants are going to kill us too. They tell us that the price of
oil is  skyrocketing. Worry Worry. It's a wonder that we can barely get thru
the day as  it is.

Please see below.
Regards,
Bob Helt

In a message dated 4/14/2011 3:05:29 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,