<VV> oil question, here's an answer

Ted Duke teduke at embarqmail.com
Fri Apr 15 16:33:00 EDT 2011

Tony,

Thanks, I think I can sleep better tonight.............. But,  my 61 is
in the shop with the gas tank out, and being stripped for a paint job,
but of course, when I change the oil before I drive it again I will be
right back where I was before the OIL discussion started.  Oh well, it
will be awhile and maybe by then someone will start selling an oil that
is labeled:

THE ONLY OIL
FOR AN EARLY
CORVAIR