<VV> oil question 15-50

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 17 01:36:36 EDT 2011

Hi Bob and Mark,

Thanks for your responses.  I guess that I was looking for confirmation that
I was not making a mistake and you both seem to think the same as I.

Think I'll go back to AutoZone tomorrow for another 5 quarts.  Hope the
special discount is still on where they lower the price AND throw in a free
Mobil brand oil filter.  I took a filter for one of my non-Corvairs since if
I did not take a filter they wanted to charge me full price on the oil.  Go
Figure...

Later, JR