<VV> OT VA Uninsured motorist

Mike Stillwell yenko117 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 18 08:44:47 EDT 2011

 I had the "pleasure" of using my uninsured coverage about 2 months ago. What burns me up, is that the offending party is still driving around without insurance. My company paid me in full for the damages, since they knew who the offender was and they had the ability to pursue them for the damages. Luckily no Corvairs were harmed in the incident.

 Mike
 YS-117