<VV> Un-Insured Insurance

chaz at properproper.com chaz at properproper.com
Mon Apr 18 23:59:01 EDT 2011

Not sure what it is in your state, but "Uninsured motorist" in
California means that you are covered (for whatever your policy states,
varying your premium, too) if and un-insured driver hits YOU.

I'm not familiar with any "insirance" that lets YOU be un-insured
(whatever that would mean ?)

In California, the odds are 3 to 1 (not too much kidding) that if you
get hit, the other guy (or gal) will not have insurance (if they even
have a license !)

Charlie