<VV> (no subject)

Michael Kovacs kovacsmj at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 19 10:39:06 EDT 2011

Date: 2011-03-15,  7:08PM EDT
Reply to: sale-gckup-2267574954 at craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
________________________________

I have an original Corvair Luggage rack from my 68. I didn't like the  look and
i know they are hard to find. They also fit other Chevy's of  that year. The '68
Corvette and Camaro.  I think there is only a couple  pitting spots on chrome if
any. In this pick it shows it on my car but  is removed right now. Call or text
me at 860-705-5954. Call after 2:45  on weekdays but text any time on weekdays.
Weekends are all ok to call  or text at anytime.

	* Location: Colchester, CT
	* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial
interests

 MIKE KOVACS