<VV> start solenoid

Ramon Rodriguez III corvairgrymm at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 16:24:31 EDT 2011

Let's do it this way.  How can I test the solenoid for proper operation
(with it off the starter in my hand)?  If the solenoid is working correctly
than the starter must have hung up and not allowed the solenoid to pull back
until I disconnected the battery, which makes sense.  Strange thing is the
same starter was working fine before I pulled it out, maybe just bad luck
when I put it in?  Right now the starter is out of the car.

I'd just like to test the solenoid before I put it back in.

Ray R.