<VV> Corsa Enterprises Front Spoiler

Mel Francis mfrancis at wi.rr.com
Tue Apr 19 21:33:53 EDT 2011

Hi Mike,

I've been watching for replies on this since your original post, waiting to
see what shows up.
I thought others had made their own copies of this over the years.

I might have a surprise for you, if nothing does.
It's been just 36 short years, since the first one was made for Herb Berkman
at Roy's Van Nuys shop in the spring of '75.

Mel Francis
Oconomowoc, WI