<VV> Adding tach to late model dash

Marc Sheridan sheridanma1966 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 12:24:26 EDT 2011

It's been nine years since I did mine, but it wasn't too hard. I use a 3
1/2" Autogage tach which I assume is still a standard size tach. It fits the
clock hole very well. I did take off the lens that came with the tach and
used the lens already in the clock hole.

The light in mine was white, which didn't match the rest of the green dash,
but I found a bulb cover at Autozone to make the light green.

The hardest part of the whole thing is running the wire all the way from the
coil to the tach.

Marc Sheridan

On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 10:07 AM, Joe Hennerfeind <hennerfeind_joe at yahoo.com