<VV> quietest possible exhaust?

Ramon Rodriguez III corvairgrymm at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 13:01:36 EDT 2011

Hello all,

     I am now assembling my 65' Corsa 140/4 coupe for my 84 year old father
to drive.  I'm trying to cater to his taste as much as possible (stock
wheels yuck!!!) and his primary request is that I make the car as quiet as
possible.  So far we are just looking at stock replacement but I'm open to
suggestions.  The only thing is I don't want to spend much more than what a
full welded stock dual system would cost... and less would be great!

     Performance doesn't matter, and neither does stock appearance (doesn't
have to be duals), just super super quiet!

--
Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez
Lake Ariel, PA