<VV> Damage to 28000 Corsa

Neal lazypine at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 21 16:40:44 EDT 2011

Hi, I am a Corvair owner and an auto transporter. What you are describing as damage was most certain caused by the lid blowing open during transport. If this was a reputable transport company, there shouldn't even be a question as to who should be paying for the damage that wasn't there when they took delivery of the vehicle. If you signed a contract with the hauler damage claims should be described within the contract. Certainly when I haul a car it's MY responsibility to ensure that the deck lids, doors, or hoods are securely fastened or tie them shut with ratchet straps. If it was my car I would be insistent that they take care of any damage which happened while the car was in there "care and custody". Good luck, Neal

Sent from my iPhone