<VV> 140 Throttle Linkage for Ramon Rodrigues

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 22:18:37 EDT 2011

RonH, and where in Eastern Washington do you live? As for myself, at
Hauser, Idaho (in between Spokane and Couer d'
alene and north of Post Falls, I had 3 inches of snow at my house this
morning.!  True, it was sunny and all melted, however, three inches in
April!

But, its been so cold my Corvair project is languising, too.

Mark Durham

On Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 10:05 AM, Ron <ronh at owt.com> wrote:
> Nice warm sun here in eastern Washington!
> RonH

>>> CORSA