<VV> Fuel Pump Issues-WARNING

George Jones 65crownv8 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 11:15:23 EDT 2011

And you obviously forgot your Corvair emergency repair kit (consisting of
the BMFH, a spool of baling wire and the large roll of duct tape).

George Jones
--------------------------------
Eastern Division Director,
Corvair Society of America (CORSA)
Performance Corvair Group
Central Florida Corvair Club (Since 2009)
Tidewater Corvair Club (since 1987)
Central Virginia Corvair Club (since 2006)
CORSA (since 1987)
'65 Monza Crown V8 Convertible
'66 Monza Coupe Custom

On Sun, Apr 24, 2011 at 11:06 AM, Vairtec Corporation <Vairtec at optonline.net