<VV> Fuel Pump Issues

Mel Francis mfrancis at wi.rr.com
Sun Apr 24 13:47:25 EDT 2011

I'm with Bryan on this, but wanted to add that better than pouring gas down
the carb throats, put some gas in a squirt bottle
and add the fuel to the bowls through the vent openings on top of the carbs.
Add enough to give you half a bowl on each side.
Then, when/if it starts, it will run long and evenly enough to provide a
better analysis. If it runs for 10 seconds and then quits,
you have simply run out of gas.

Mel