<VV> Fuel Pump issues

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 24 21:32:16 EDT 2011

Personally, if it were me I'd get rid of the in line filter.  BTW, where is
that glass filter located - hopefully NOT in the engine compartment with
rubber hoses connections.

Regarding swapping pumps, if the one on the shelf was previously used with
gas containing ethanol there is a chance that it may no longer be "OK" since
it has likely been allowed to dry out after the ethanol.
Later, JR