<VV> idle circuit hole

RUSSELL DAVIS bluechipmach at verizon.net
Fri Apr 29 08:21:23 EDT 2011

Sorry Ramon, No I haven't followed this thread,so I am not sure exactly what you are doing. Are you just cleaning the air bleed in top of the venturi? Yes I thought you had pulled plugs. You can and then tap them 10-32 to seal back up using red loctite. I have a carb here that I milled the idle passage haly way thru to see what it looks like. The castings dont look very good at all. I will post a pic later today, showing the passage  from the bottom rear of carb to the front ,heading for the transition slot.
Russ Davis
Blue Chip Machine