<VV> Royal Wedding/Classic Car (no Corvair)

Wrsssatty at aol.com Wrsssatty at aol.com
Fri Apr 29 13:41:01 EDT 2011

One bit from today's royal wedding of interest to auto enthusiasts, William
 and Katherine drove away from the site of their first kiss as a married
couple  with him at the wheel of a blue vintage Aston Martin Volante with the
top  down.  I'm no expert but I'd say it's a mid-to-late '60s model.  Let's
call it a late model Corvair-era car!  Nice to see a celebrity showing
appreciation for a vintage car!  Still, I had to wonder, why not British
racing green?!  <GG>

~Bill Stanley