<VV> Adding Tach to Late Model Dash update

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Fri Apr 29 21:47:01 EDT 2011

Looks great!

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://mysite.ncnetwork.net/reswr0kp/

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Hennerfeind <hennerfeind_joe at yahoo.com>
To: virtualvairs <virtualvairs at corvair.org>
Sent: Fri, Apr 29, 2011 2:45 pm
Subject: <VV> Adding Tach to Late Model Dash update

Thanks to all who responded.  I ended up going with a 2.5" Equus tach that I put
in clock spot.  Just $29.95 from O'Reilly Auto Parts.  They had the 3 3/8" at
the same price, but I liked how the smaller tach filled the space without
overpowering the original gauges, and all I had to do was drill a 2.5" hole in
the original blank and insert it - no trying to mess with glue or silicone or
how to attach it.  I'm attaching a photo, but just in case it doesn't work, just
email me and I will send it to you.  Joe