<VV> It's ALIVE!!!

Cash Case cash.case at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 30 13:29:03 EDT 2011

My 1965 Corsa is finally running!
I replaced the floors, rebuilt the diff and trans with a serious amount
of helps and knowledge from the NTCA (Thanks Bill), and replaced the
alternator with a 65 amp version a friend gave me.  It's been a year in
the making!

I started it last week and went to put my foot on the accelerator but it
was not there!  I had forgotten to put it back in when I got done with
everything else!  It's in now and the thing runs great.

I have a question though.  The alt/gen light is on.  The battery was a
little low last week when I tried to start it, so I jumped it and it
started right away.  Today it started right up.  Is it possible that the
light is on because the battery is still a little low?