<VV> 2012 Convention

gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com
Mon Aug 1 12:50:42 EDT 2011

CORSA Conventions are multi day events, starting mid week and ending on Saturday.
As far as I can remember, they have always wrapped up on Saturday with a banquet.
Sunday is for saying goodbye and driving home.

These are not a one day Sunday car show.
People who attend, generally schedule their vacation around the event.
They are not designed for people to just stop in for a quick look around.

Gary Swiatowy