<VV> Sunday Convention activities

James P. Rice ricebugg at mtco.com
Mon Aug 1 13:35:05 EDT 2011

Bill:  My first CORSA Convention was Detroit '79.  I've probably been to 20%
of them since then.  One of them, Minnesota what ever the year, ended close
to Sunday AM, but all the rest had me in bed well before Sunday.

Don't say today you cannot do a Saturday a year from now.  Work on it.  How
about a Thur and/or a Friday if you are seriously commitment on Sat, like
attending a SDA church or a synagogue.  Which are really good reasons to to
forgo attending a CORSA convention on Sat.

And I certainly hope Matt is using the term "debauchery" very loosely.
'Cause if you have to plan on asking for forgiveness from your family, your
friends or your Creator, you shouldn't be doing it on purpose to begin with.

Historically Yours,
			James Rice

Message: 1