<VV> ebay listings

Eric S. Eberhard flash at vicsmba.com
Tue Aug 2 13:07:53 EDT 2011

I have a lot of stuff list and more coming in the next few days.  A
lot of the stuff is $1.00 and most under $20.00 -- and some nicer
more expensive rarer stuff as well.  The cheap stuff will hit the
trash can this time around if not sold.  My ebay name is flash-spyder

I am also going to list the NOS tinted windshield for wagon, all the
other wagon glass, full set of rubber and fuzzies for wagon, NOS side
trip for wagon -- the rest of my wagon stuff -- if the people that
said they were interested but did not call back don't call soon :-)

Good hunting

Eric

Eric S. Eberhard
(928) 567-3727          Voice
(928) 567-6122          Fax
(928) 301-7537                           Cell

Vertical Integrated Computer Systems, LLC
Metropolis Support, LLC

For Metropolis support and VICS MBA Support!!!!    http://www.vicsmba.com

For pictures:  http://www.vicsmba.com/ourpics/index.html

(You can see why we love this state :-) )