<VV> Convention impressions

Scott beaminscott at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 18:08:14 EDT 2011

Thank you for the recap Warren and congratulations on "your car" winning
best of show.  I was blessed to have the event start out for me with the
company of you, Sharon and the kids, thank you!  I enjoyed every minute up
to and including the convention, even putting ice on my fuel pump in the
parking lot and changing a belt on the side of the road, as i was surrounded
by friends.  I'm already looking forward to the next event that brings
everyone together.  Scott