<VV> Fwd: Corvair mentioned twice in Fall 2011 Motor Trend Classic

Ken Pepke kenpepke at juno.com
Wed Aug 3 10:47:36 EDT 2011

How soon we all forget!  They ALL handle well!  Tests proved the '63 car out performed ALL of its contemporaries by a wide margin.  The '64 model had a somewhat different feel but did not generate a higher lateral acceleration rate.
The '65 did do better but by a small amount.

Ken P
Wyandotte, MI
Worry looks around; Sorry looks back, Faith looks up.